Re: bad news for chris f and mort

> > us you have proven yourself to be the lesser man. If you come down to the > > gallery you will see the result of your actions. Enjoy. > > You've built a little shrine to you leader? >

It is called Justice.

How sweet. >

Indeed

Won't be long before you sectioned....

All the places are reserved for you Nick.Mercedes owners may like to think reconsider their dealings with you.

Reply to
photographer

Your pathetic traitorous nature did indeed inspire it Nick

All shrines built in my honour have been rather large.

This from Nick the stalker. The guy who scours the net, in a fit of temper and foot-stamping, to post personal details of those who have bested him

You have yet to prove that you can think at all Nick.Mercedes owners may well decide to purchase elsewhere if they find out what a traitorous small minded foolish twit you are. What do you think they will think about you when they realise that you call those that kill and maim British soldiers 'brave freedom fighters'.What will that do to your already tarnished image.They may well reach the same conclusion as others have and avoid doing business with you because you are nothing more than a traitorous lying cowardly mysoginst.Your world may just fall apart even further Nick.

Reply to
photographer

Said Nick replying to my every word.

Said the guy with with the huge obsession As you have just proved. You will regret that Nick.

What are you twittering on about now Nick?

You have mistaken yourself for one who doesn't lie.

Said Nick struggling to reach out for a straw like a drowning man.

Ack wrote the above?

So you have acknowledged that you are a kook - blame Greg for that.

You lost all sense of reason.

Nick.Mercedes

Oh dear. Nick be careful you are projecting again and you know that only gets you all confused

Other than your twisted side kick Ack and the odd other fool Who will contradict me.

Actually my favourite word is 'ontological'.

And accepted

Your responses

As I said you are desperate and cornered. Thanks for proving that to be the case.

experiencing

You get lamer by the minute Nick. No doubt you are just dreading water until Ack appears to attack my partner for you. You do know what will happen if that happens again little man.

You are now claiming authorship of my text? There is no end to your copyright/trademark violation.

Is that how your feeble mind interpreted your pain?

Indeed. I would have advised that you try thinking but I wouldn't want to cause you to step beyond your obvious limitations.

One way traffic only because you dared not answer. We all know why. Given that you are scared of your own shadow of course.

Said Nick gagging.

Said Nick desperately projecting his condition onto others.

So you admit to lying again. OK that is noted.

For the sake of yourself - you have no friends so that part would be redundant in your case - follow your own advice Nick.

Reply to
photographer