Re: Bad news for Fat Nick the Fraud...

Page 2 of 2

See how you stalk...
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:17:06 GMT, Larry in AZ

The most amusing part of this whole thread is where tubby thinks he actually has the ability to get anyone in trouble at their place of work. Let's face it, what Executive would even consider letting a valued employee go after listening to the rant of an incoherent smelly fat grease monkey living in a British slum. You might as well piss your money away placing bets that Nicky will brush his teeth after waking up from a food coma.

Fatass is over 13 months behind in my work activities...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

That makes sense since tubby appears to be over 13 months behind in his own work activities judging by the negative feedbacks.

Bwahahaha..!
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
Just looked at the website and found only e-mail address. That is what I don't want to do the business. If they want my business, they must provide contact person's name, telephone number, fax number, postal address or even location, etc. Something I can verify or visit when things don't go the way I wanted as a customer.
All of bell-and-whistle of web design doesn't do me.
Larry in AZ wrote:

Nick hides. He's tried to remove all traces of himself.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
Larry in AZ wrote:

He would need a bus, forklift, and a powerwasher for that innit.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island

Only in your confused mind, Larry.
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

"The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service."
You lie and you hide...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

You mistake me for someone who lies and hides.
BTW why are you trying to stalk me?
On 14 Jun 2006 10:59:30 -0700, "greek_philosophizer"

A piece of advice. Before you decide to do business with euromerc mercedes parts, look up his Ebay account. You've already witnessed a sampling of how Nick Johns spends his time online. Handling his customers orders is given the lowest possible priority as detailed in the Ebay feedback area.
Maybe I should check the white van out next time I go up the M1. (The M1 is a major N-S artery.)
I love the eclectic mix of NGs in the 'send to' field, especially the "nuke.the.usa" bit. I am still working on the connection with "auto parts wanted". I mean, if you nuke the USA, you'll lose a source of auto parts. <scratches head>
DAS
"greek_philosophizer" <greek snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...