Re: brave freedom fighters show the world how its done

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 08:36:48 GMT, "the guvnor"
Still calling Iraqi insurgents and terrorists freedom fighters? I'll bet you cheered when they slaughtered all those Russian children. Do
your buddies on Ebay know you cheer the slaughter of innocents Nick?

Iraqis are now fighting for Chetchan independance ?
See, they are so sucessful fighting the Yanks, they can take time off to fight the Russians in a completely different war

He doesn't believe any of this shit. He's just a lonely junkman on a trolling misison.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,

Sadly the traitorous moron does indeed believe the shit he writes. He comes across as a 16 year old who has just discovered politics and has yet to move away from his immature and naive interpretation of events. He may grow out of it;-)

That is spot on;-)

If, say, China invaded the US, and you fought back against those invaders, would you consider yourself an "insurgent" or a "freedom fighter"?
I know I'm wasting my time here, but would you care to share with us your knowledge of the formation of modern-day Iraq? (Hint: your Google search should include the phrases "Winston Churchill" and "I am strongly in favour of using poison gas").
With regards to the Chechen situation, I'm assuming you were in favor of the breakup of the Soviet Union. Explain why Latvians and Estonians should be permitted to be independent of Moscow, but Chechens shouldn't.

By your measurement, the Israeli government are four times the terrorists than Hamas, Al Aqsa and Hezbollah combined, as the Israeli government has killed 463 Palestinian children during the Intifadah, while 101 Israeli children have been killed:
http://web.archive.org/web/20031210221343/http://www.whowillsavethechildre n.org/children_remembered.html

Al Sadr's army are Iraqi's? Even he's not claiming that to be true.
Ken Ehrett wrote:

Kenscum, old fuckwit, Russia has been carrying out full scale war against Chechnia for the 10 years. Many thousands of Chechnians have been slaughtered by Russia over that period, men, women and children - is a terrorist attack on Russian children by Chechnian men and women who have lost their families some how worse than the Russian actions in your little mind?
And before you come back with some stupid and senseless accusation that I support terrorism, no, I think both the Russian actions and the Chechnian retaliation are horrific.
Regards, Greg.P.

He doesn't believe any of this shit. He's just a lonely junkman on a trolling misison.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,

It must suck to be Nick.
Larry J. wrote:

It's not like he has anything better to do.
--
Chris F.
Long Island.