Re: brave freedom fighters show the world how its done

Still calling Iraqi insurgents and terrorists freedom fighters? I'll bet you cheered when they slaughtered all those Russian children. Do your buddies on Ebay know you cheer the slaughter of innocents Nick?

"1,000 and counting" > >"Behind the 1,000 deaths figure is the fact that the trend in US casualties >has not really diminished, and the rate of injuries may actually have >accelerated - pointing to an increasingly sophisticated insurgency and the >lack of progress in defeating it. > >There is an acknowledgement that the number of safe havens for insurgents in >Iraq - particularly places like Falluja, Ramadi, and Samarra in what is >known as the Sunni triangle - poses a serious threat. > >The Iraq conflict was meant to be a showcase of the US military's >capabilities in the 21st Century to wage war in a different way, and >overwhelm an enemy with technological superiority. >But officials now acknowledge that they miscalculated the resilience of the >insurgency. >Events on the ground have also highlighted Washington's failure to get more >friends and allies to share the burden in Iraq, and - for critics - that the >Pentagon was slow to respond to the growing insurgency and that the US >military was not well-prepared or trained to deal with it." > >
Ken Ehrett

Iraqis are now fighting for Chetchan independance ?

See, they are so sucessful fighting the Yanks, they can take time off to fight the Russians in a completely different war

Reply to
Shaun

He doesn't believe any of this shit. He's just a lonely junkman on a trolling misison.

Reply to
Larry J.

Ken Ehrett sayeth:

If, say, China invaded the US, and you fought back against those invaders, would you consider yourself an "insurgent" or a "freedom fighter"?

I know I'm wasting my time here, but would you care to share with us your knowledge of the formation of modern-day Iraq? (Hint: your Google search should include the phrases "Winston Churchill" and "I am strongly in favour of using poison gas").

With regards to the Chechen situation, I'm assuming you were in favor of the breakup of the Soviet Union. Explain why Latvians and Estonians should be permitted to be independent of Moscow, but Chechens shouldn't.

By your measurement, the Israeli government are four times the terrorists than Hamas, Al Aqsa and Hezbollah combined, as the Israeli government has killed 463 Palestinian children during the Intifadah, while 101 Israeli children have been killed:

ObiWan Kenobi

Sadly the traitorous moron does indeed believe the shit he writes. He comes across as a 16 year old who has just discovered politics and has yet to move away from his immature and naive interpretation of events. He may grow out of it;-)

That is spot on;-)

Reply to
photographer

Al Sadr's army are Iraqi's? Even he's not claiming that to be true.

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

Kenscum, old f****it, Russia has been carrying out full scale war against Chechnia for the 10 years. Many thousands of Chechnians have been slaughtered by Russia over that period, men, women and children - is a terrorist attack on Russian children by Chechnian men and women who have lost their families some how worse than the Russian actions in your little mind?

And before you come back with some stupid and senseless accusation that I support terrorism, no, I think both the Russian actions and the Chechnian retaliation are horrific.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

He doesn't believe any of this shit. He's just a lonely junkman on a trolling misison.

Reply to
Larry J.

It must suck to be Nick.

Reply to
photographer

It's not like he has anything better to do.

Reply to
America the Beautiful