Re: C220--key/starting question

I believe the immobiliser IS the problem here. I have the same car (that I just inherited). Its easy to enable the immobiliser by pressing the key button incorrectly. I figured mine out (with the help of the previous
owner). When immobilized, the symptoms are exactly what you experience - turns over but not start.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ