Re: Can you imagine the look of shock and horror...

>>Waiv>> >>> when the staff of the Marshall Meadows hotel saw the fat grease caked >>> junkman drive into their parking lot in a rusty work van belching >>> black smoke looking for a spot to relieve his distended bladder and >>> colon of cheap ale and soil fungus in that order. >> >>Probably the only reason f***ss stopped there - to have a smelly go at >>their loo. >> >>You think they'd let a greasy-fingered Flitwick junkman into the dining >>area..? > > Hell no, that's why he probably dropped a foul load in the parking > lot.

Perhaps he's got a hole in the floorboard of that rusty van for such a purpose..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Heh, why not, he's got enough of them in the side panels. I can just see it, Lispy takes a dump thru the trap door and makes a quick getaway in a cloud of billowing black smoke with the hotel staff in hot foot pursuit right behind him until the struggling oil starved engine picks up enough speed running on three cylinders to out distance them. Euromerc looks up in the rear view and chuckles to himself while saying "oh well the world is full of customers".

Reply to
Ken Ehrett