Re: Car Rearview Camera for all kinds of car

Stoopid! You want to see foreward when you drive over here. I am surprised the chinese want to see backward, but I guess they have to do something different than the British with their stoopid left hand driving. Still, driving backwards seems a bit too much to me ...

Reply to
mcbrue

stephymo1201

Hey guy Do you know how to reverse the car,when you park a car .No matter left hand driving or right hand driving.you should clear the backwark situation,especially in a crown parking area that has parked many car or that have other car is parking.that is a way to care for cars and a way to lessen accident

Reply to
stephymo1201

EXCUSE ME!

You're only driving on the left because Napoleon occupied most of Europe and imposed LHD on everyone. The USA only followed France...

About one-third of the world drives on the right, including Japan.

Stuff that in your tailpipe and smoke it...

:-) DAS

Dori A Schmetterling