Re: Car Rearview Camera for all kinds of car

Stoopid! You want to see foreward when you drive over here. I am surprised the chinese want to see backward, but I guess they have to do something different than the British with their stoopid left hand
driving. Still, driving backwards seems a bit too much to me ...

Hey guy Do you know how to reverse the car,when you park a car .No matter left hand driving or right hand driving.you should clear the backwark situation,especially in a crown parking area that has parked many car or that have other car is parking.that is a way to care for cars and a way to lessen accident
EXCUSE ME!
You're only driving on the left because Napoleon occupied most of Europe and imposed LHD on everyone. The USA only followed France...
About one-third of the world drives on the right, including Japan.
Stuff that in your tailpipe and smoke it...
:-) DAS
"mcbrue" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@v31g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...