Re: clueless american troops murder 11 iraqi policemen

nick wrote:

Isn't that your name, right next to the ntlworld part?
http://www.gayegypt.com/unitedkingdom.html
*** Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 - 38. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any time. E-mail me at nick.<redacted>. snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.co.uk ***

Yes, nick. All your "friends" on usenet.
I've been shot by US Marines friendly fire in my uniform 12 years ago, not surprising me this time.
Keith Beast E14 4NS Docklands

those American marines are so stupid and poorly trained, right?

fish wrote:

Ask your sister.

--
Chris.

John Ritter tribute website.

She's a marine?
perhaps we should put saddams fantastic military in charge??