Re: Columnist Calls for Boycott of German Cars

Well it is a fact that jews did play a significant part in the atrocities during the Russian revolution. So what? Lots of other people behaved pretty despicably then too. Unfortunately in this day and age you are not allowed to criticise jews, no matter how bad their behaviour. That is the only mistake they made.

If that idiot wants to boycott all german cars, he's allowed to say so. But because he's (probably) a jew himself, he'll be allowed to get away with a totally despicable attack on lots of entirely nice German people...

Reply to
Ric

Richard Schulman:

MusicMax:

He has a nationally syndicated column and influence with a nationwide audience including opinionmakers in Washington and abroad, whereas you have only your unpaid anonymous scribblings to a newsgroup.

[...]

NY Post:

Music Max:

Various reasons, the most important of which is that oil billions aren't available for funding these cultures of jealousy.

Not true. Israel is industrialized and on the front lines in the fight against terrorism. So is Australia, which was attacked in Bali and suffered almost two hundred of its citizens slain there.

The countries being attacked are those demonstrating both the power and will to defend civilization against rogue states and the terrorist groups they sponsor. Unlike contemporary Germany, which did all it could in the United Nations to prevent the overthrow of the Nazi-inspired Baathist dictator, Saddam Hussein.

Reply to
Richard Schulman

Well, about 90% of the top Bolsheviks were Jewish. Look up the biggest Commie criminals, and check their ethnicity, eg Beria, Dzierzynski and MANY others. Of course, it's not politically correct to say that, let alone have a calm rational discussion on the topic with someone who disagrees, at least I haven't been able to yet.

cp

Reply to
126

So did Julius Streicher, your point is...

What an intelligent and informed reply, I hope you didn't wrack your head too hard.

You must be short on grey matter. The question was 'WHY AREN'T MORE TERRORIST ATTACKS DIRECTED AT THE OTHER INDUSTRIALIZED NATIONS, SUCH AS JAPAN?'?! Sure, Japan had its own home grown terrorists but why arent't there Muslim terrorists interested in Japan? You give the idiotic example of Israel and Japan. Israel is the number one victim of terrorism on earth. There must be some reason for that, could it be that the Palestinians are jealous of the wealth and freedom they receive in Israel? Australia? What did Bin Laden say? Don't get involved in Afghanistan or you will pay? How about Russia? Another huge victim of Muslim terrorism, could it be related to the crimes that they are perpetrating in Chechenya? Heck NO! THE CHECHENS ARE JEALOUS OF RUSSIAN WEALTH AND FREEDOM!!

Mind you, I'm not defending Islam as a religion, it is utterly hopeless.

You're sounding like a Russian who swallowed Russian Commie propaganda, hook, line and sinker.

Germany? Are they victims of Muslim terrorism? Germany better watch out though, Muslims consist 5% of total population, a huge number in itself but what is worse is that Muslims births comprise >>20%

Reply to
126

The comment above sums up your political IQ, which is a distinct fraction of your pseudonym. For a start, see Laurie Mylroie's books on this subject, starting with

_The War Against America: Saddam Hussein and the World Trade Center Attacks: A Study of Revenge_, 2nd rev. ed (HarperCollins, 2001).

The links you recommend above, especially the second of these, identify you as a Saddam Hussein fellow traveler. No wonder you hide behind that cowardly pseudonym.

Reply to
Richard Schulman

just out of interest: if we're to boycott german products, does that mean the US should return Werner v. Braun's rocket know-how to germany?

this was the technology that got the US to the moon.

Peenemunde (and other rocket sites) were built with slave labour - many thousands of whom died of starvation or were murdered.

wonder what your position is on this?

Reply to
atwifa

Richard Schulman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

For the time being I'll overlook the fact that you snipped about 150 lines of my replies to Mr. Peters' racist garbage...

You're both wrong and contradictory: Wrong because bin Laden's money comes NOT from oil but from construction, contradictory because saying that the terrorists have billions at their disposal blows the "jealous of our riches" argument out of the water. To wit, Saddam had 35 palaces

- why should he give a damn about America?

Oh, and 9/11 cost less than a MILLION.

No, Israel IS the front line of terrorism. From the USS Liberty to Jonathan Pollard.

I didn't know Australia was in Bali. Or is it that Bali's in Australia? Now I see why you snipped 150 lines.

Reply to
MusicMax

"atwifa" wrote in news:bofjoc$6b7$ snipped-for-privacy@newsreaderm1.core.theplanet.net:

You must be mistaken - Germany has only contributed Milli Vanilli and Gummi Bears to civilization, at least according to that self-righteous genius Peters.

Reply to
MusicMax

Another German product to boycott is Nuclear fission and the bomb. Brought to us by Eienstien. Or as George W always says: "Nucular fishin"

Reply to
Swpubl

MusicMax

R.S.:

MusicMax:

Because to prove that one's opponent is an ignoramus, it isn't necessary to show this a hundred times. Once or twice will do, and in your case, any randomly chosen example will do.

First of all, al-Qaeda wasn't just funded by the bin Laden family fortune but a network of Islamist pseudo-charities; secondly, it was Persian Gulf oil money that paid for the construction projects on which the family fortune was built.

Revenge, as exemplified by Saddam's unsuccessful assassination attempt on the life of former President Bush, which then-President Clinton scarcely troubled himself about.

Much more than that has gone into the organization behind the event.

Rubbish, and anti-Semitic rubbish at that. No wonder you couldn't stand Maj. Peters' column.

R.S.

MusicMax:

No, it's precisely the stupidity of the comments above that confirm to the world the salutary economy of snipping your evil, ignorant babble. Were you cowering under some obscure rock, your usual domicile of record, when the rest of the world received news in October 2002 that Islamic terrorists had murdered 202 civilians in Bali, of whom 88 were Australian vacationers?

Now be a good little amphibian, return to the damp place whence you came, and phosphoresce in silence.

Reply to
Richard Schulman

Richard Schulman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Nope, it looks like your "reason" is that you can only reply with ad hominem attack rather than reasoned discourse.

I know. It was trained and funded by the US.

And you bought some of that oil, so I guess that means you're an al-Qaeda operative, using your six degrees of separation "logic".

The possibility of extradicting Saddam for a murder conspiracy has NEVER been broached.

I LOVE being called anti-Semitic, because it means my opponent has TOTALLY run out of ideas, rejoinders and reason. The USS Liberty attack, the Pollard case (cited by Caspar Weinberger as "the most serious threat to US national security imaginable") and the thirty-six year occupation of Arab lands are/were the actions of a GOVERNMENT, not a RELIGION.

No end to the ad hominems, but a certain end to your relevance.

Reply to
MusicMax

RS:

MusicMax:

Ad hominems? Wrong species in your case.

Reply to
Richard Schulman

Richard Schulman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Once again I note your snippage of all my factual responses to your inaccuracies. And your repeated backsliding to ad hominem.

p l o n k

Reply to
MusicMax

Your repeated references to ad hominems have become ad nauseum...

Reply to
Gerald G. McGeorge

"Gerald G. McGeorge" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@enews2.newsguy.com:

Well then tell your fellow apologists for Likudnik butchery to stay on topic.

Reply to
MusicMax