Re: Diesel Blow By?

check out ...
http://mercedesshop.com/shopforum/showthread.php3?s=&threadidh054&highligh t=blowby
for example - there is also a useful search engine there. I remember seeing
soem photos posted there
Ideally, should be not more than a wisp of white 'steam' - I think the rule is that if it pushes off the loosened cap then it's bad news otherwise forhet about it - engine could just need a good thrash to free up rings for example.
Steve

Means nothing, all engines emit some fumes.