Re: Dim Instrument Lights

Nice pic to help John along... and let us all envy you!
Mike

cases
Thanks Chris,
I didn't see your reply to the group but the trip-reset odometer knob seems to be the answer? I'll give that a go and get back to the group. Mike, no worries about a pic.
John
wrote

dash
At last, an Aussie who admits he is upside down!... :-)))
Greetings from London (I just envy your climate!) DAS --
Okay Dori, that'll be enough of that. However, if you'd like to send me your postal address I'll send you a bucket of sunshine.
John Sydney, Australia 1990 MB 300E W124

http://instrument.mbzarticles.org /
--
OE,OEM MB, BMW, parts: http://buyeuroparts.com
Thanks for the MB intsrument link Richard. That'll be very helpful.