Re: [Ent] ABC: Ritter Character Will Die on TV Show

I'll bet his family will really apprecite his dying all over again....and in front of millions of jerks like the one who posted this crap...(like we really care)

ABC: Ritter Character Will Die on TV Show > > Tuesday , September 16, 2003 > > LOS ANGELES - ABC's "8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter"

(search) will continue despite star John Ritter's (search) death and will show the TV family coping with his character's loss, the network said Tuesday.

> "Everybody recognizes that John loved that show. ... He'd have wanted the

show to continue," Lloyd Braun, chairman of ABC Entertainment Television Group, told a telephone news conference.

> Braun and ABC Entertainment President Susan Lyne said the sitcom will

debut next Tuesday as planned and that the network will air the three episodes Ritter filmed before his death last week.

> For complete story at:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Reply to
Curmudgeon

and tha thas what to do with a BENZE?

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN

I didn't realise he passed away. Did he knocked down by a Mercedes Benz... Poor guy. I didn't watch TV for ages...

Keith Beast E14 4NS Docklands

"IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN" ??? news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-2113.public.lawson.webtv.net ???...