Re: Euro Headlamp wipers for a 1991 300E

I don't know if this helps you, but there is a thread on mercedesshop.com that includes complete instructions on adapting 124 U.S. headlight wipers for use with European headlamps.
Ron http://germanstar.net
Have you considered deleting the wipers? They never seem to work right and (IMHO) the car looks better with out them especially with the Euro lights. I am just finishing up a 1991 300SE that I saved from the dismantler and I put Euro lights on it with the new solid (no holes) filler panels. I'll post a photo tomorrow if I remember. It looks good!
Scott D.