Re: Extended Warranty

Absolutely. No doubt about it, specially if you plan to hold on to the car for a while. I cannot imagine owning one of these cars without a warranty. Go with the Mercedes warranty as well; I have had nothing but good experiences with it. Their new car warranty (even if it is extended) covers absolutely everything on the car, inside and out, with pretty much no hassles to speak of.
Good luck!
Thomas J. Paladino New York City 04 S500 99 SLK230 95 S320 *for sale* 89 Lotus Esprit Turbo