Re: FA on eBay: Brand new Eberspaecher muffler for 300TD

The last time I checked (yesterday), it was not $109 but 191.34 (price of the rear muffler for a 1980 300TD). So I think my asking price is OK.

Do you agree?

Didier Devynck

Darrell wrote:

Why should we buy a muffler for $140 on ebay when we can get one for $109 > shipped from buymbparts.com ? > > > If you are looking for a muffler for your 300TD, please look at my > > auction. It is the real thing and it is absolutely brand new (the > > shipping tape is still on it)! > > > > >
> > > Thank you for your interest. > > > > Didier Devynck > >
Reply to
Didier Devynck

Good Morning:

Will this muffler fit a 1985 300TD?