Re: Fitting aftermarket Alarm to MB 300SDL

Under the back seat bottom cushion. The pump is electronically activated. P.
Partner

Thanks. I am not sure I want the alarm going off when I activate the stuff, more when they get open and it was done from outside the car. I can see that to make it auto lock and stuff, or open the boot, that is a wonderful idea as to where to make a connection. It would pop the trunk and lock the door.
--
Clay

"I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 tent just to hit some