Re: Friday's Meltdown finds Assthrobby suffering another bout of dementia.

Euromerc Nick the Flitwick junkman trolls the Corvette group, and begs you for wedding photos while his hapless UK customers are left wanting for their cheap, rusty parts...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
said:

He claims to be one of the UK's largest suppliers of genuine Mercedes parts, yet Mercedes has never heard of him. What's up with that..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:23:42 GMT, Larry in AZ
:>said: :> :>> On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 19:21:19 GMT, Larry in AZ
:>>
:>>:>said: :>>:> :>>:>> Have you called to speak with me to get the wedding piccys? No you :>>:>> have not, ya cowardly girlie-man. :) :>>:> :>>:>Euromerc Nick the Flitwick junkman trolls the Corvette group, and begs :>>:>you for wedding photos while his hapless UK customers are left wanting :>>:>for their cheap, rusty parts... :>> :>> Is he stiffing more of his customers this week? I wouldn't buy dried :>> Touch-Up paint from that crook Euromerc. :> :>He claims to be one of the UK's largest suppliers of genuine Mercedes parts, :>yet Mercedes has never heard of him. What's up with that..?
He's working the criminal element to buy and sell stolen parts. The Police are watching him and that is one reason he had to pull up stakes and move in the middle of the night. The other is he skipped out on bills he owes.

This is your last chance to stop these libellous posts, I've had enough, and will consult my lawyer tomorrow.
My company does not sell stolen parts, I do not skip bills and my company is not being watched by the police.
said:

Must be why he has no name, address or telephone number attached to his bidnez site...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 20:37:50 -0000, "nick"
:>
:> :>>>Have you called to speak with me to get the wedding piccys? No you :>>>have not, ya cowardly girlie-man. :) :>> :>> Onus on you... blah blah blah etc etc. :> :>She always spanks me! It's the cause of my daily humiliation here...
You're my bitch, Euromerc.
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 19:06:37 -0000, "nick"
:>
:> :>> <chuckle> :> :> Don't SPANK me!
You're my bitch, "nick".