Re: Happy 4th - Why America is Great if you're rich, or have no interest in freedom of movement

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

Toggy matched the address you used for your hapless customers to send checks for their purchases from Euromerc. After that, you removed the address from your ebay selling page. One of your many moves to hide.
While passing by your filth-ridden neighborhood in Flitwick, he photographed the shitty duplex hovel at that address, and the rusty white van with "www.euromerc.co.uk" on it, parked out front. There were also two old Mercedes parked on your front "yard," one of which you identified by model in a.n.t.u. I called it a "190." You corrected me. How would you know that from a partial shot of the front end, the most common front end Mercedes used during those years..?
Are you attempting to deny that you're Euromerc at that address..?
You may now go into your fraud dance and pull out one of your "You mistake me for..." lames.
You've long since ceased being somewhat clever, and are now just a simple, lying bore...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

First lie.

Because I know what I'm talking about.

Why are you trying to stalk me?

So if I'm so boring why do you obsess over me and try to stalk me??
BTW
I wonder what your bosses at Vista Systems will make of your unhealthy obsession?
Larry Jandro Sales and Marketing Manager 602-943-5700 (Voice) 623-582-3571 (Fax) snipped-for-privacy@vistasystems.net