Re: Help: need wiring diagram for 87 300D Turbo: fixed

To any and all,

I tracked down the sometimes open, sometimes short in the #1 circuit. It was the ash tray wires leading up to the ash tray connector. After years of opening and closing the ash tray, two wires, one ground and one +12 had severed.

Thanks to all those who might have given me help.

Now how to figure out how to fix the A/C climate control push button box: temp wheel works; fan works ia all modes; and none of the push buttons do anything. Air flaps are stuck in the default (no vacuum) mode. The 7 relay vacuum block works as I can trip each relay by grounding each realy to ground.

Bill

Reply to
Bill