Re: Help please!

snipped-for-privacy@21g2000vbk.googlegroups.com

Yes.
And you don't have a clue what you're doing.
Get lost.
"I don't really have a replacement career, it's a very gnawing thing."
Robert Morein Dresher, PA (310) 237-6511 (215) 646-4894
On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 19:29:54 +1000, Soundhaspriority wrote:

Such a bad attitude from someone who doesn't have a clue.

Ignore this quack who obviously is not the 'real' Bob.
Poly
4a2a741e$0$22508$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net...

We're ALL the "real Bob".
"I don't really have a replacement career, it's a very gnawing thing."
Robert Morein Dresher, PA (310) 237-6511 (215) 646-4894
4a2a741e$0$22508$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net...

We're ALL the "real Bob".
"I don't really have a replacement career, it's a very gnawing thing."
Robert Morein Dresher, PA (310) 237-6511 (215) 646-4894

Who is the real Bob? That's the question. Be careful. The real bob might be calling you to make you stop like he did me. This whole real Bob and fake Bob is a complete wast of time. If people disliked me so much I would just find a new place to go.
"Ginzo" wrote ...

But then you appear to be in control of a larger portion of your mental faculties.
OTOH, you are posting from Google Groups with a juvenile alias, so I'll put some reservation on my evaluation of your mental faculties.

Rich, He is Alex Ginzo, an instructor at Full Sail. His self authored bio may be viewed here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0320197/bio
Bob Morein (310) 237-6511

have you tried using oil damped building sand in plastic builders rubble bags inside a stud partition wall using 3/4"ply and 6"x2" studding then screwing 2 layers of gyproc to the inner surface ? it works great in home cinemas if brick is expencive.
Even a second layer of sheetrock will help. More mass is better. Fiberglass fill will help. The less square reflective surfaces, the better. Tube-traps, rugs hung on the wall, empty egg cartons, these will help too.
Now you have to follow the rules of accoustics that fall within you budget and your esthetic.
D.
PS. The Robert Morein character is a troll. Ignore or (better yet) kill-file him and those that reply to him.
On 6/6/09 12:01 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@z19g2000vbz.googlegroups.com,

Empty egg cartons will NOT help.
Bm