Re: Help please!

I named this thread "help" because i couldnt stuff all the things i

> want to know up there :D > first off let me tell you that i come from an audio forum where i am > active member and we discuss accoustics a lot. however. they failed > me, so i came here! > > the way thigs are in my situation: > > making the whole wall with bricks is out of question, because i am > kinda short on money, etc > > suggestions?

Yes.

And you don't have a clue what you're doing.

Get lost.

"I don't really have a replacement career, it's a very gnawing thing."

Robert Morein Dresher, PA (310) 237-6511 (215) 646-4894

Reply to
Soundhaspriority

Such a bad attitude from someone who doesn't have a clue.

Reply to
Michael Dobony

Ignore this quack who obviously is not the 'real' Bob.

Poly

Reply to
polymod

have you tried using oil damped building sand in plastic builders rubble bags inside a stud partition wall using 3/4"ply and 6"x2" studding then screwing 2 layers of gyproc to the inner surface ? it works great in home cinemas if brick is expencive.

Reply to
tsaudiovisual

Even a second layer of sheetrock will help. More mass is better. Fiberglass fill will help. The less square reflective surfaces, the better. Tube-traps, rugs hung on the wall, empty egg cartons, these will help too.

Now you have to follow the rules of accoustics that fall within you budget and your esthetic.

D.

PS. The Robert Morein character is a troll. Ignore or (better yet) kill-file him and those that reply to him.

Reply to
Douglas Tourtelot

We're ALL the "real Bob".

"I don't really have a replacement career, it's a very gnawing thing."

Robert Morein Dresher, PA (310) 237-6511 (215) 646-4894

Reply to
Soundhaspriority

Empty egg cartons will NOT help.

Bm

Reply to
Badmuts

We're ALL the "real Bob".

"I don't really have a replacement career, it's a very gnawing thing."

Robert Morein Dresher, PA (310) 237-6511 (215) 646-4894

Reply to
Soundhaspriority

Who is the real Bob? That's the question. Be careful. The real bob might be calling you to make you stop like he did me. This whole real Bob and fake Bob is a complete wast of time. If people disliked me so much I would just find a new place to go.

Reply to
Ginzo

But then you appear to be in control of a larger portion of your mental faculties.

OTOH, you are posting from Google Groups with a juvenile alias, so I'll put some reservation on my evaluation of your mental faculties.

Reply to
Richard Crowley

Rich, He is Alex Ginzo, an instructor at Full Sail. His self authored bio may be viewed here:

Bob Morein (310) 237-6511

Reply to
Soundhaspriority