Re: Here we go again

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:35:16 +0100, "nick"

What's your degree in again, Fatty? Running a chop shop? ;)

Slapping ugly old women like you around in usenet.

You get more desperate by the minute, hag.
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:44:39 +0100, "nick"

With a cume of .....?

Why do the police keep raiding your shop ? You serving free coffee and donuts again?

Why do you humiliate yourself here?

They don't.
Why do you keep lying?

Only fat American police eat doughnuts...
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:45:04 +0100, "nick"

You don't know what "cume" means? You keep saying how well educated you are..... :)

Why do you humiliate yourself here?
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"
Why don't you ever address a point instead of asking another question..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

Outed???
You simply follow me around like a love sick puppy...
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

You're a love-sick puppy..?

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:52:45 GMT, Larry in AZ

No wonder he pees all over his trousers and on his livingroom carpet.