Re: Here we go again

What's your degree in again, Fatty? Running a chop shop? ;)

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

Slapping ugly old women like you around in usenet.

You get more desperate by the minute, hag.

Reply to
nick

With a cume of .....?

Why do the police keep raiding your shop ? You serving free coffee and donuts again?

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

Why do you humiliate yourself here?

They don't.

Why do you keep lying?

Only fat American police eat doughnuts...

Reply to
nick

You don't know what "cume" means? You keep saying how well educated you are..... :)

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

Why do you humiliate yourself here?

Reply to
nick

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

Why don't you ever address a point instead of asking another question..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

You were outed by others. I simply reposted their links.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Outed???

You simply follow me around like a love sick puppy...

Reply to
nick

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

You're a love-sick puppy..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

No wonder he pees all over his trousers and on his livingroom carpet.

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett