Re: If you're hungry for power or fuel efficiency, beware of a scam like this one:

Hosnest answer for a poor mechanic:

As I state above concerning Japanese brakes, look at the rear brakes careful, in a caliper, there is a piston equipped with 4 holes on its surface, this piston pushes/pinches your brake pads against the rotor. The piston can move forward but not backward far enough, due a notch of your brake pads that got locked in one of the 4 holes. When the pads worn out, the pads get pushed in further to pinch the rotor causing another terrible friction. This action is called Self-adjust brake system. Should I go further educating you poor mechanic?

If you think you know more why you failed to understand this simple thing?

Last week you said you were impressed with our findings, then you ask me to bring more free ideas to you, No matter what you say now, you can't have our ideas for free you cheap robber.

Good luck to your strategies!

Reply to
GasSaver

Honest answer for another poor mechanic:

As I state above concerning Japanese brakes, look at the rear brakes carefully, in a caliper, there is a piston equipped with 4 holes on its surface, this piston pushes/pinches your brake pads against the rotor. The piston can move forward but not backward far enough, due a notch of your brake pads that got locked in one of the 4 holes. When the pads worn out, the pads get pushed in further to pinch the rotor causing another terrible friction. This action is called Self-adjust brake system. Should I go further educating you poor mechanic?

If you think you know more why you failed to understand this simple thing?

Last week you said you were impressed with our findings, then you ask me to bring more free ideas to you, No matter what you say now, you can't have our ideas for free you cheap robber.

Good luck to your strategies!

Reply to
GasSaver

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Breathe Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa repeat.

Reply to
Elder

It is quite amazing that anyone could make so many foolish statements, one after the other. This one may be the best one yet. We're supposed to believe that auto manfacturers, desperate to do anything to get even a tiny increase in MPG to meet CAFRA standards and sell more cars, intentionally design in brake friction when the brakes aren't applied to "manage the speed."

The BS about needing extra battery power to achieve proper ignition spark is a close runner up. The amount of power needed to crank the engine is orders of magnitude more than that required to provide ignition. Just take a look at the size of the wires going to the starter and the ignition. The starter one is easy to find, it's huge. The ignition one is so inconsequential you can't even distinguish it from all the other wires. Plus, last time I checked, when the car is running, the alternator is what is actually providing the power for all the various electrical systems in the car, regardless of the size of the battery.

Reply to
trader4

You just don't understand sarcasm either, do you?

Please do not post anymore of your nonsense here if you think people might just read (steal?) them, idiot.

Reply to
Happy Trails