Re: Is there a hardtop for convertable CLK's out there?

wrote:

Some company at the UK motor show doing these a couple of years ago, can't remember who they were though, and I gotta say it didn't look too hot, but they do exist, so keep looking!
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk

Hi:
These links show hardtops for the first generation (W 208) CLK.
http://www.csi-auto.nl/carshopping/0387/index.html
http://www.gericia.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mercedes/w208/pages/w208%20clk%20h ardtop.htm
Best regards,
Danny
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! WOOOOOOAH! WOOOOOAH! yeah baby. wow. all I can say is SOLD! \

One in the UK on Ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $36920672&category398
Eric