Re: Israeli Story no "American" Media Organization will Follow

Page 1 of 3

Can you spell "Urban Legend?" How about "Anti-Semitic Urban Legend?" Bill Ditmire Ditmire Motorworks,Inc. 425 White Horse Pike Absecon,NJ 08201 http://www.ditmire.com 609-641-3392
Can you spell "Urban Legend?" Howabout "Anti-Semitic Urban Legend?"
How about we say Anti-Israeli Urban Legend? I didn't bother to read the whole thing, but considering the subject matter, I doubt he was being Anti-Arab (yes, Arabs are semetic too). Richard
Hi Bill
Do you have any link or anything showing this is not true? Fox did report it I remember but never heard of it again. I would be interested.
Thanks

http://www.ncix.gov/news/2001/mar01.html#a1

You should ask for resources from someone who has researched this:
You'll find more information and analysis here than you can read:
http://antiwar.com/israelfiles2.html
http://antiwar.com/israelfiles2.html
http://antiwar.com/israelfiles2.html
http://antiwar.com/israelfiles2.html
I was more interested if Bill had anything to put forward that disproved it. Usually when someone says urban legend they have a source that debunks the story like snopes.com etc... If he has a source that debunks it I would honestly like to see it.
Thanks,

Actually, it's the opposite, they don't have enough evidence that proves it, mostly because they haven't put in the effort to research.

I'm quite sure he does not. But there is quite A LOT of evidence FOR the Israeli student spy ring. What is so hard to believe here? Are you being told to believe that pigs fly? That Hell has frozen over?
The whole premise of the issue is that the Israelis were spying on the people that were to implement 9/11, and didn't share the news. Or maybe it was that the US government did not listen. Usually, certain issues are written off as 'conspiracy theory' by ignorant people.
Some more excellent information from a person (a Jew if makes the source more credible) that has won awards for his research on US government inaction before and during the acts of 9/11
http://www.tenc.net/ (look for the section 9-11 on the left sidebar)
And again
The 'Israeli Art Student' Files
http://antiwar.com/israelfiles2.html
BTW www.antiwar.com is owned and run by Jews, so please no 'anti-semitic' comments.

As with all conspiracy theories it has SOME basis in fact. Like there are Israeli art students, there IS a DEA.
If you take an hour like I did and google the story, you will find that someone ionside the DEA wrote something about Israelu art students as possible Mossad agents... and the conspiracy theorists took it from there.
Most major news organizations reviewed the facts and decided there ws no story; as to the "conspiracy of the media" to hide the truth, cut me a break. The juicier it is, the more the media will dive on it!

conspiracy theories. Like I said, controversial issues are written off as conspiracy theories by the ignorant.

You spent an hour???? A whole hour of research!?!? You'd be ashamed to admit something like that!! I've done around 4,000 hour of research on the Yugoslav secession wars topic of the 90's, and you spent A WHOLE HOUR!?!? Please! That's embarrasing!
Again, links for you, run by Jews in case you come up with some anti-semitic nonsense:
http://www.tenc.net/ (look for the section 9-11 on the left sidebar) http://antiwar.com/israelfiles2.html The 'Israeli Art Student' Files
When you have read the above 4 times over than please notify me and we'll have a discussion about the topic.

Yes, when the topic is that Michael Jackson wears little boy underwear or that the Pinto was a good car. But would the media dare spend any time on something that does not paint Israel in a good light? GOOD LUCK!! If you don't understand what I mean, spend some years doing intense research and you will know what I mean.
You got any '87 300SDL with low miles? cp
Believers in conspiracy theories will continue to believe in conspiracy theories, whatever the evidence.
Conspiracy theories are so much fun and, above all, conspiratorial.
DAS --

How true. How especially true for the 9/11 tragedy. There are still a few ignorant and obstinate people who insist there must be some sinister force at work. They insist some highly placed well trained people must have planned and executed the obviously simple task of simultaneously hijacking four fully-fueled major jetliners from crowded airports and navigating them hundreds of miles to hit buildings from different, seemingly preplanned directions.
Those simple-minded conspiracy nuts just can't accept the simple truth that the whole thing was expertly executed on the first try by a few ragtag prop-plane trainees who could barely speak Engish, all according to plans and directions from a bearded Muslim sheik hiding in a dusty cave in Afghanistan. That's the government's story--and it's sticking to it. Who can doubt?
I give in. You're right. It was the CIA. Or the US Army, that needed an excuse to invade a country to test its latest weapons...
DAS --
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Bill Ditmire) wrote in

http://www.ncix.gov/news/2001/mar01.html#a1
Do you like your crow with barbeque sauce or alfredo?

Typical ad hominem from those unable to deal with facts.

Yeah dickhead. The 'facts' from that website state "One group has an apparently legitimate money- making goal while the second, perhaps a non-Israeli group, may have ties to a Middle Eastern Islamic fundamentalist group."
Looks like the Islamofascists are spying on us.

The link connects to news of the conspiracy as reported by the "National Counterintelligence Executive" on a pseudo-offical looking website. There is no real NCE of course.
It is best not to get one's news from psycho websites.
Bill Ditmire wrote:

That last sentence made me laugh.
I never realized that any weasel can get a .gov address.
.

They can't.
PDD-75 created a new national counterintelligence (CI) system to play a critical role in protecting and preserving our nation's national and economic security and established the National Counterintelligence Executive (NCIX) to serve as the substantive leader of national-level CI. The PDD mandates that NCIX provide the US Government with strong, policy-driven leadership by creating new and enhanced CI capabilities, ensuring coherent programs, strategies, cooperative approaches, and conducting effective oversight.
NCIX draws its staffing from counterintelligence (CI) and security professionals from the FBI, CIA, DIA, NSA, the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the military services, and the Departments of State and Energy. Consequently, NCIX does not exercise independent hiring authority and relies on personnel temporarily detailed from the above-named agencies. If you are interested in pursuing a government career in counterintelligence, you are encouraged to contact the contributing agencies directly.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Bill Ditmire) wrote in

Wrong.
== PDD-75 created a new national counterintelligence (CI) system to play a critical role in protecting and preserving our nation's national and economic security and established the National Counterintelligence Executive (NCIX) to serve as the substantive leader of national-level CI. The PDD mandates that NCIX provide the US Government with strong, policy-driven leadership by creating new and enhanced CI capabilities, ensuring coherent programs, strategies, cooperative approaches, and conducting effective oversight.
NCIX draws its staffing from counterintelligence (CI) and security professionals from the FBI, CIA, DIA, NSA, the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the military services, and the Departments of State and Energy. Consequently, NCIX does not exercise independent hiring authority and relies on personnel temporarily detailed from the above-named agencies. If you are interested in pursuing a government career in counterintelligence, you are encouraged to contact the contributing agencies directly. == Of course I'll bet you don't even know what a PDD is.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/DailyNews/2020_whitevan_020621.html
I didn't know Peter Jennings was a psycho.
http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo 2902&contras sID=2&subContrassID=5&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y
I didn't know the Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz was run by psychos.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2002/03/07/wspy07.xm l&sSheet=/news/2002/03/07/ixworld.html
I didn't know the London Telegraph was run by psychos either.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId 879-2001Nov22&notFound=true
I didn't know Ben Bradlee was a psycho.
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/12/18/224826.shtml
Or the folks at NewsMax.
http://100777.com/nwo/104a.htm
Or Rupert Murdoch.
Wow. All those psychos in the mainstream press...

PLONK
Two words:
Jonathan Pollard.

So, in other words, this web site claims that an islamic group is behind this 'art scam' and you use it to prove that the Israelis really are. Learn to read better, dickhead, before you make a fool of yourself posting something that directly contradicts your assertions.