Re: Israeli Story no "American" Media Organization will Follow

Page 2 of 3
Harvey Louzon wrote:

and if you call the phone number of the "Government Agency" in the original link you get a recording that sounds like "Betty from the Old Folks Fascist Home".
Some people just look for excuses to hate.
Since this thread was started by an anonymous poster who was spamming every newsgroup he could with this balony perhaps further posts on this topic could be made to alt.fascist.
.
.
wrote in

You worried about Jonathan Pollard? Well chew on this awhile:
http://www.charliedaniels.com/soapbox/02/225.html
wrote in

It doesn't surprise me that you take your foreign policy cues from a barely literate whiskey-swilling redneck.
wrote in

Two points: Give me a cogent reason why should I not take my cues from him rather than some annonymous jerk who is afraid to identify himself and take responsibility for his words and 2) what, specifically, do you disagree with in his commentary? That radial Islam has fomented terror in the four corners of the earth? That radical islam has attacked the U.S. here, in Saudi Arabia, kidnapped Americans in the Phillipines, blown up our ships in Yemen, bombed our Embassies in Africa, killed scores of Marines in Lebanon, murdered 3000 of our citizens in NYC (remember 9/11?).
I'm supposed to ignore all of this and worry about Jonathan Pollard selling PLO floorplans to the Israelis? Really?

him
Because he's a racist fool.
wrote in message

Please tell us how you came to the conclusion that he is a racist. As to him being a fool, I only wish I were that sort of fool. While I do not particularly care for all of his music, he is a very successful musician who's career spans over 30 years. Am I to assume you think you can do better since you think he is a fool?
More on Israeli students from Canada, suspected by CSIS to be intelligence agents.
http://fairuse.1accesshost.com/news1/ottawa-sun1.html

Fuck off.

Are you in Vancouver, Canada? Maybe we should meet so you can say that to my face?

Wash your mouth out with soap!
--
/"\ ||
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN || Never forgive

So what kind of "open and free society" has such a NON-separation of church and state.

OK, well then how about this:
http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20030901.warab0901/BNStory /International
From a report commissioned by the Israeli government:
"The government treatment of the Arab sector was characterized by prejudice and neglect."

UN Partition Plan 181 created an Israel ONE-HALF the size of the current "Israel proper". Not satified with that - despite the fact that that state was Jewish minority rule of an Arab majority population - Israel took the land that had been designated for Arabs by UNPP181. Then in 1967 Israel started the Six Days War and has occupied even more land for the past 36 years. Senior Israeli military and government officials admit that the "imminent threat to Israel" used as justification for initiating the SDW was fabricated.

Which demonstrates what? That Israel has a free press, an open society and tolerates a diversity of opinion?
Imagine a similar critique in just about any Arab country where the author would find himself in a mass grave.
The same criticism coulde made about the U.S. in its treatment of minorities. And yet I would rather live here, dickhead, than in any Islamic theocracy (Iran under Sharia law) or brutal Arab secular dictatorship (Iraq).

There has yet to be a pro-Israel poster in this newsgroup capable of refraining from profane vitriol.
I appreciate your efforts in making it crystal clear to the casual reader that defense of Israel's policies cannot be made using reason.

So, in other words, you have no answer.

"Dickhead" is an answer?
p l o n k

Yeah, spying on the DEA has to be a great way to learn how to get rid of your excess tax dollars without effect. Thousands of employees, salaries, benefits and pensions the civilians can only dream about, funded by money our great-grandchildren will have to earn... and drugs have NEVER been so available or affordable.
I wish they would put the DEA in charge of a "war on German luxury cars."
Within a few years we will all be high on S55 AMG supercars that can be bought on any streetcorner for say, $5,00.

It may be an 'Urban Legend' for the politically ignorant, who consider themselves informed just from watching CNN. How do you know it is not true? Did you look into this? It's not like the article says that pigs fly.
Media coverage of Israel's underground in the US - and the 9/11 connection. In chronological order
http://antiwar.com/israelfiles2.html
I don't know about this site. They quote the Washington post etc... but I can actually find them at there sites. This site also seems almost as skewed as the tirade that the original poster put at the end. I did see this on Fox when it aired and have seen nothing even address any of it other than the Barbra Walters story about the 3 Israeli movers who we celebrating in NJ and the woman who called the police on them. I remember the APB for them and their van on September 11th and that, per ABC, it turned out the company they worked for was an Israeli intelligence front that was following Islamic militants who were raising money in the US, not that they had prior knowledge of the attack.
I have no doubt that Israel spies on the US and that is documented, Pollard. I make no judgment on that as Israel is an independent country that is as obligated to the look after their own best interests as the US is. I do not believe that Israel had advance knowledge of September 11th as they could have this knowledge much more effectively by telling the US.
I wish that people would stop equating criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism. That is getting realy tiered. I don't like some of the things Israel does but I often see their point on other things. US and Israeli best interests are not somehow magically intertwined. As an American I am interested in America's best interests. I wish my tax dollars would stop supporting Israel and many other countries that are quite capable of feeding and defending themselves. Honestly I would see our dear Saudi allies as the ones who stabbed us in the back.
Israel has nukes and Jordan, Syria and Egypt are not going to over run them. If the U.S backs off I think they Arabs and Israelis will either have to finally deal with it or blow the crap out of each other. That's their choice.

Israeli
and
groups]

Perle is a career opportunist who serves only himself. He goes directly from top-secret meetings of the national defense council, to a Wall Street luncheon where he is paid up to $500,000 to paraphrase the important stuff to industry groups to help them guess where to place their financial bets according to future administration moves. Bill Ditmire Ditmire Motorworks,Inc. 425 White Horse Pike Absecon,NJ 08201 http://www.ditmire.com 609-641-3392