Re: it's no wonder the brave iraqi resistance fight back...

Page 1 of 3

And here we have another example of Nick applauding those that kill and maim British troops. And he gets his news from aljazeera of all places. No wonder fewer and fewer people are buying mercedes parts from the toe-rag.

That should read "more and more", HTH.
wrote in message

Prove it.

Uh, they wouldn't be getting killed and maimed if they were following international law and staying the fuck home.
sayeth:

Well at least Nick will have one merc part buyer that is still able to buy from him so all is not totally lost for the lad.

Join hands and applaud???
Time for your meds, innit.
wrote in message

Ahhhh!!!! Nick desperately looks for a chink in the armour. How sweet, how lame, how special, how very much Nick.

And he gets lamer. No wonder you are held in such contempt by so many.
Waiving the right to remain silent, ObiWan Kenobi

The UN does not make "law."

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,

Well, the US Constitution
(a) gives ratified international treaties equal weight as law;
(b) requires that Congress declare war;
(c) states that Congress "provide for the common defence (sic) of the United States", but that neither Congress nor the US have any powers that are not enumerated by the Constitution.
I would imagine that the UK has similar provisions.
ObiWan Kenobi wrote:

Photog is a "wannabe yank" - stage one is ensuing all logic.
sayeth:

Am I? That is news to me.

In that case it follows that Greg is a 'wannabe yank';-)
sayeth:

I say nuke all the evil Islamic bastards.
(...)

...and it became clear that his chance to succeed Saddam as the Iraqi dictator was slipping away.
It's people like you morons who ruin the internet. A bunch of spoilt brats who think they're clever.
I'm referring to you 're: it's no wonder the brave iraqi...' re:US now targets...' ignorant bastards.
Oldun wrote:

Oh, you must mean Nick.
--
Chris F.
Long Island.

Well as a merc car breaker he is one of theirs after all - though now they know his traitorous views they may well be trying to disown him and that may well be the reason for Olduns post.

9 "Nicks" in half an hour, what an obsessed little stalker you *realy* are...
"What was left of Nicks tiny brain has been fried."
"But he still has the plastic toy Nick to play with;-)"
"Nick would be none the wiser anyway;-)"
"Nick is becoming more desperate with each post - I do rather pity him;-)"
"LOL. Oh dear. Nick is parroting Ack-monkeys pathetic lame."
"Idiotic scum like Nick do not count."
"You are less than pond-life Nick."
"Well he does have Nick and Ack-monkey - oh yeah see what you mean;-)"
"Erh Greg. The post in question that you responded twice to was authored by Nick."
wrote in message

You call Greg 'Greg' because that is his name. You call Chris F 'Chris' You are called Nick so you are referred to as Nick. Others also refer to you as Nick. You are often to be found, in cohorts with your vindictive pal Ack-monkey, referring to me.
You really are a desperate feeble minded twit with nothing else to fall back upon except the feeble lame you have just posted. Now I know that you do not want your posts as Guvnor to be associated with you NICK - especially not by what few merc owners that you have left to draw custom from. And that is the reason you are desperate to have no posts made that respond to you as Nick.
BTW - it also puts paid to your other lame that you do not read my posts. SPANK!!!!!!

Shut it, shorty.

Why let them choose give them both a suspended sentence - from a rope;-)