Re: it's no wonder the brave iraqi resistance fight back...

"The US-UK war and occupation of Iraq has wrought chaos and claimed

> countless victims." > > "Unofficial estimates have put the toll for civilians who have died since > the war started last March at 10,000. Most of the time, the deaths go > unreported due to a lack of interest." > > "Hundreds of those people were killed by US and UK forces during the war. > Others died due to the use of excessive force by the coalition forces, or > during violent house searches that have led many times to killing or > injuries, damage to property and the looting of money and goods" > > "More than 8000 detainees, including women and teenagers, are held without > charge or trial and without access to lawyers and sometimes even relatives". > > "These detainees have been arrested in clashes with coalition forces; during > house searches; on suspicion of belonging to the Baath party or previous > security force agencies; for being a relative of a former official; or > because of alleged involvement as scientists in Iraq's weapons programme." > > "An unknown number of detainees have died in detention. Amnesty > International has documented allegations of physical and psychological > torture or ill-treatment of detainees by coalition forces. Many times, > circumstances suggested that torture had been used." > > "Iraqi civilians have been shot dead when lethal force should have been > avoided. Houses and plantations have been deliberately

destroyed -apparently

as a form of collective punishment in retaliation for attacks by armed > groups against coalition forces." > >

And here we have another example of Nick applauding those that kill and maim British troops. And he gets his news from aljazeera of all places. No wonder fewer and fewer people are buying mercedes parts from the toe-rag.

Reply to
photographer

That should read "more and more", HTH.

Reply to
the guvnor

Prove it.

Reply to
photographer

"photographer" sayeth:

Uh, they wouldn't be getting killed and maimed if they were following international law and staying the f*ck home.

Reply to
ObiWan Kenobi

Well at least Nick will have one merc part buyer that is still able to buy from him so all is not totally lost for the lad.

Reply to
photographer

Join hands and applaud???

Time for your meds, innit.

Reply to
the guvnor

Ahhhh!!!! Nick desperately looks for a chink in the armour. How sweet, how lame, how special, how very much Nick.

And he gets lamer. No wonder you are held in such contempt by so many.

Reply to
photographer

The UN does not make "law."

Reply to
Larry J.

"Larry J." sayeth:

Well, the US Constitution

(a) gives ratified international treaties equal weight as law;

(b) requires that Congress declare war;

(c) states that Congress "provide for the common defence (sic) of the United States", but that neither Congress nor the US have any powers that are not enumerated by the Constitution.

I would imagine that the UK has similar provisions.

Reply to
ObiWan Kenobi

Photog is a "wannabe yank" - stage one is ensuing all logic.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Am I? That is news to me.

In that case it follows that Greg is a 'wannabe yank';-)

Reply to
photographer

Tell that kind of clap trap to the surviving relatives of those killed

9/11/01 and see how long you remain standing.
Reply to
The earnest one

I say nuke all the evil Islamic bastards.

Reply to
The earnest one

Which has what to do with Iraq??

Reply to
the guvnor

I'm not surprised that you're the last to know.

Nahh, "ensuing all _your_ logic" is a completely different case.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

I am British and proud of being so Greg. You have me confused with a certain retarded car breaker - it is he who wishes to shed himself of his British nationality.

Reply to
photographer

I'll leave that - too easy!

Reply to
Gregory Procter

"The earnest one" sayeth:

And the name of one Iraqi involved in 9/11 is:_________ __________

But if you're going to invoke "9/11" (has this replaced "42" as the answer to every question?), the *cough* "coalition" has killed THREE TIMES AS MANY civilians as died on 9/11.

That's right. The death toll of "Operation Iraqi Freedom" is three times the death toll of 9/11.

Reply to
ObiWan Kenobi

(...)

...and it became clear that his chance to succeed Saddam as the Iraqi dictator was slipping away.

Reply to
wbt

I know - even you cannot stretch to defending the traitorous car breaker on that one;-)

Reply to
photographer