Re: it's no wonder the brave iraqi resistance fight back...

Page 3 of 3

Obviously, since you didn't fill in the blank:
And the name of one Iraqi involved in 9/11 is:_________ __________
sayeth:

My invite for the planning meetings got lost in the mail. They're not answering their cell phones. All their comrades on the flights are dead. Their terrorist buddies are flocking to Iraq and getting killed 30 to 1 in the process, so they're not writing me. The fellow who said he could prove no Iraquis were involved no longer answers his emails. Gee, I feel so alone!

see above.

How can you have a death toll of nine elevenths?
--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

I like that!