Re: Korea makes this newsgroup title literal

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:22:40 +0100, "nick"

I see you're off in your own fantasyzone again. For your next drug induced vision how about having us live in a stilt home on the Chesapeake?

Lets look at the facts.
Fact 1 : The personality known as Ken is fat as we have seen a pic, which you chose to post and the pic is of a fatman holding a gun.
Fact 2 : The charge of "sock" directed at Ken could easily be dispersed by your posting a pic of yourself and Ken together yet you consistently refuse but get all huffy when someone asks you to. You said you would post wedding pics, you didn't. You said you would post pics from your trip to Washington last year, you didn't. In fact you rabidly attempt to avoid any request by anti's to post a pic that proves Ken exists. There can only be one conclusion. Ken is a sock and you're a sad old bat for believing anyone is convinced by your lame subterfuge other than you and the thick Americans of antu. Take the accused way.

None of which will prove to be true. :)

I didn't post the original picture Asshappy.
0 for 1

Let's see the message ID.
0 for 2

Let's see the message ID.
0 for 3

Why do I need to prove he exists? Are you telling me Ugly Nick was on some drug crazed drooling spaz attack when he spent weeks Googling information on Ken's home and property?
0 for 4

You're a dopey nym monkey?

0 for 5
Does this mean you'll stop begging him to send you naked pics?
01.1.301.884.0106 call at 2300 hrs your time and you yourself can tell this fantasy to Ken.
[ cue Asshappy wimping out....]
0 for 6
Spank.
QED.

The accusation was that "ken" is fat, you failed to answer.
1-1

You are denying you ever said on antu that you would post pics!!? remember the Ron Tock agreement?
2-2

You are denying you ever said on antu that you would post pics!!? remember the Ron Tock agreement?
3 - 3

That is the point of the post you are replying to dumbo. If you refuse to prove that Ken exists then you must accept the likely fact that he could be perceived as a sock.

You lose, 4 - 4 for being irrelevant

That ken is a sock?

Why would I want pics of a tubby loser who doesn't exist? I'll leave the fantasies to persons like yourself. I have enough fun in the real world thanks.

You mean the same bloke you got to talk to Larry when he phoned!!? Yeah right!! Larry's dumb enough to believe you, I am not. Post the pics hag.

Post the pics Sarah and put this "debate " to bed. Don't post the pics and forever been known as the Sarah the sockpuppet mistress of antu.
6 - 6...to easy.

It's quite simple. Look at the photo again. he's not fat. No one but you and your lover Ugly Nick have claimed he's fat.

I remember the conversation. Let's see the message ID.

I remember the conversation. Let's see the message ID.

I don't have to prove that Ken exists. Ugly Nicky has already done that by Googling all that information on his home and property.

How is it irrelevant? Because it is inconvenient for you?

No Asshappy, the only logical conclusion based on the facts Ugly Nick posted is Ken is not a sock. Now however based on your replies we can come to the additional conclusion that you're stupid.

You obviously want naked pics of Ken because you specifically asked for them. Come to think of it you asked for naked pics of ChrisF as well. Most people would consider that you have established a consistent pattern of behavior on this subject.

See above. See below. As predicted.

Idiots don't get to make demands, Asshappy. ;)

Or that Assthrobby knows Nick is a fraud and liar...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

That of course is stating the obvious. :)

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y26A1376D
This is what he found on a government web site. If you two morons want to claim sockpuppets can own property and pay taxes, who am I to argue that you're both not idiots.
Btw, what's your real verifiable name?

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:11:34 +0100, "nick"

All you have to do is post some pictures of your fat blubbery arse driving that SL500 and we will stop laughing at the low class loser from Flitwick who dreams of owning a car that actually runs and isn't up on cinder blocks in your front yard.
Makes you wonder what Ugly Nicky has to hide...

Well Sarah, why don't you post the pics???

You're a typical conspirowhacko, Asshappy. No amount of proof will ever suffice. :)

The pics will.

The pics won't suffice Asshappy and you know why? You don't have any concrete proof that the pics we've posted already are real. Setting that aside I don't need to justify anything to an anonymous turd who is too much the coward to reveal his real name. You have my husbands name, address, phone number, and property records. We're not going to continue this debate until we have the same from you.
Don't like it, too bad for you. :)
Mrs Ken Ehrett wrote:

But we don't have proof he is your husband, so what you wrote does nothing for your proof of marriage..

It's difficult not to like something if it doesn't exist. Post proof, you hapless crone.
Another Yurpeon Nym-Monkey, afraid to use his real name, puked up the following ignorant spew:

No one posts anything until we know who you are, you worthless nym-monkey...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:51:09 GMT, Larry in AZ

Suddenly there's conditions. Sounds like capitulation to me.

One thing's for sure - he's not hiding an imaginary husband. Now, where are those wedding pics of you and your "Ken"?
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:45:12 +0100, "nick"

I'm not going to stop you from looking like an idiot claiming a "sock" can own property and pay taxes.