Re: Lesley Hammond Comes Out Of The Closet.Re: an obese man living on disability in a worthless council estate housing

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

> >> I'm sure that you and Kencrim fEhrett will be very happy together. > > Les will have to..

Never mind laming Les, ya fat liar. Post those photos of your 500SL.

Reply to
Larry in AZ