Re: MB 300D vs 300SD

I'd go for the '82, you'll be much happier. I've got an 84 300D turbo diesel that someone gave to me for free. They said if I could get it to start, I could have it.... Well, the battery was dead, so it was pretty
easy to start. It had 200,000 miles on it at the time, now it's got 210,000. I did get it painted and put new tires on it, but nothing else. I have to say, it's the greatest car I've ever had! If I had to buy one, I'd pay between 1,500 and 2,000 for one.

Hey, did somebody put my MB up for sale w/o my permission?
(Never mind... I FIXED the vacuum leaks on mine...)