Re: Mercedes Sales Executive

I'll try and have a breakdown near you some time, though Mercs don't break down, of course... ;-)

Thanks for offer from me, too. I am sure you'll soon be inundated with queries (and complaints???)...I know of at least one other contributor works for a UK Merc establishment, though he hasn't said what type and what his role is in it (e.g. sales, tech, official dealership, independent etc).

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Hi Duane, Nice to see someone at Rycroft preparing to put themselves on the Line here.

Reply to
Brian Dixon

I feel sorry for Mr. Jones. His post was the equivalent of bending over onto the hood of a G class and saying, "Have at it boys".

Hopefully there will be an upside for him.

.

Brian Dix> Hi Duane,

Reply to
greek_philosophizer