Re: Mercedes Sales Executive

I'll try and have a breakdown near you some time, though Mercs don't break down, of course... ;-)
Thanks for offer from me, too. I am sure you'll soon be inundated with
queries (and complaints???)...I know of at least one other contributor works for a UK Merc establishment, though he hasn't said what type and what his role is in it (e.g. sales, tech, official dealership, independent etc).
DAS --
Hi Duane, Nice to see someone at Rycroft preparing to put themselves on the Line here.
I used the Rycroft Sunderland Branch for the B Service of my CLK320 a couple of months back..after paying the 730 bill ( for which they charged nearly 20 for the replacement of a 6 headlamp bulb which I had removed but didn't have chance to replace.)...the car developed an oil leak from the breather hose on the rear diff....Too much oil ...If they struggle with the simple tasks what chance have they with larger ones...No chance...I stopped using them a couple of years back after a disgraceful full service on my 300E. Rycroft at Sunderland or any other Rycroft for that matter, will not be getting any more buisness from myself. Brian

I feel sorry for Mr. Jones. His post was the equivalent of bending over onto the hood of a G class and saying, "Have at it boys".
Hopefully there will be an upside for him.
.