Re: Nick's windows...

Page 1 of 2
On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:34:08 +0100, "nick"

You edited a profile on a moderated forum. There is no depth to your stupidity.

I did not.

Why do you keep lying?
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:41:41 +0100, "nick"

It came from your machine "nick". I suppose you could blame it on your latest boy toy from Pakistan who got hold of your computer after you'd passed out.

I've seen the log, "nick".

It didn't because you are lying.

Lame.
Post said log, or just admit that you're way out of your depth and just a liar.
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:32:30 +0100, "nick"

The demented old hag can't even read a basic header on a usenet post - and she's trying to convince herself that she could read a log from a website? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
message

The hapless old bag tapped in "female" and now she wants us to believe that I somehow hacked into the website, her delusions get more and more far fetched...
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:45:01 +0100, "nick"

She never could keep track of her sockpuppets. I still chuckle over the time that she set up her "Lighter" sockpuppet account using her own email address - which was then on the Teranews site for the entire world to see. I've never heard such squawking in denial from anyone in my life as I did from her when I exposed her as the fraud that she is :)
Mr. Sable Creepiel wrote:

Have you noticed how she can only spawn 1 sock at a time behond Kensock? Lightweight, bogfart, pigspizzle, AJ etc. all came one at a time yet little cotton Kenny still flusters on regardless his mistress's failures.

and of course she still doesn't have the hang of changing identities on her newsreader, she's constantly posting as the wrong sock. The poor love :)
message

This morning she's "ken".
The twisted world of Sarah Czepiel....
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"
Go obsess over your "customers," lardass...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

Talking of log files....
ip70-190-183-160.ph.ph.cox.net
ip70-190-183-160.ph.ph.cox.net
ip70-190-183-160.ph.ph.cox.net
ip70-190-183-160.ph.ph.cox.net
This ip keeps popping up....
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:28:03 +0100, "nick"

Trolling az.general again?
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/city.ch?ipp.190.183.160
IP: 70.190.183.160 Country: United States City: Scottsdale, Arizona

It seems like I have an obsessed fan, innit.
Trolling alt.auto.mercedes again?
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"
You would like to think so, but alas, we're only humiliating you.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

So why so many visits??
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

When was that..?

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me

You've forgotten??
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:59:44 +0100, "nick"

Ugly Nick doesn't have logging capabilities on his web site.

You rekon?