Re: Normal Coolant Temp?

I dunno about V8s but my 1993 V6 temp is between 80 to 95 degrees after warm up and running in that range.

R Green Technical Support

What is the NORMAL coolant temperature for a late series Mercedes V-8 > engine? I have a 2001 E-430. The temp guage reads between 82 C to > about 95 C after warmup. Is that the normal range? Just wondering > because the needle is always above the mid-zone on the guage. > Thanks..... >
Reply to
R Green - WoWsat.com