Re: Outside Temperature display

May be a blown lamp at the back of console?

blown backlight bulb

I'm guessing the console has to be removed. How much labour do you think it is ? I'm assuming the bulb is inexpensive.

like

Bulb is cheap enough, buy some cluster removal tools from your dealer and do it yourself, its an easy job and the tools will probably cost you less than $20 whereas the dealer will probably charge you $80+ to do the job...
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk
The sender is mounted just behind the license plate and bumper. All it takes is for someone to bump your bumper and the sending unit dies a slow death. When installing a new sender it only needs to be spliced to existing wiring. The same thing will happen if the new sender is mounted at the initial point of impact again.