Re: Questions for poster going by name of "maximilian smith"

Apparently that doesn't apply to your boyfriend Lispy since we've yet to see any photos of his dream car.

-------------------------------------------------- Mr Thornton laughed when I asked him about the expensive car Nick claims to have. I was told that the only decent cars to turn up at Nick?s place have been owned by the police and bailiffs. I was told by another person living near him that they wished that he would leave as their house prices are being affected because of the state of Nick?s house and the wrecked cars outside.

Euromerc's neighbors on community relations

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

The fat loser can't post what he doesn't have Assthrobby.

-------------------------------------------------- Mr Thornton laughed when I asked him about the expensive car Nick claims to have. I was told that the only decent cars to turn up at Nick?s place have been owned by the police and bailiffs. I was told by another person living near him that they wished that he would leave as their house prices are being affected because of the state of Nick?s house and the wrecked cars outside.

Euromerc's neighbors on community relations

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

How can the fraud post a photo of a car he doesn't own. Well, I suppose he could run around in his rusty van until he finds one...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

I must have annoyed some little luser, innit..?

Nicky, is that you..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ