Re: R134 hi side adapter doesn't fit on my Mercedes?

don't bother < i didn't> with the HI side go by the sight glass or fill <as i have heard> to only 80% of the normal charge.
the 82 i just picked up has the R12 and its a meat storage locker in side. it was 100 today & chilly in the car with the wheel set to 22C
case
the case, minus a few cans!