Re: Radiator shop caused dents in my hood

Maybe, just maybe, (the original poster didn't make this clear), that he closed the hood prematurely, before the radiator guys have finished working on his 450SL? If this is the case, then, ya, it would be the guy's fault as
he closed the hood for some reason... I don't see any reason why the original poster would even have to touch the hood as all services that I had to bring my car to would give my vehicle back to me with the hood down!
R Green Technical Support ------------------- WoWsat.com -------------------

Could be, I didnt think of that.
-Adam

He was finished. I'll know next time leave things alone until the mechanic "delivers" the car. He asked me to start it so he could check for leaks. He said there were no leaks, so I closed it and got in the car, thanked him and left. Should have stayed away for 3 more minutes.
Dennis