Re: Reading your posts isn't stalking, "Nick Mercedes". This is.

Page 2 of 2
photographer wrote:

When my Nick itches, it's usually just a dingleball or two.

Why don't you take your discussion and shove it up both your asses?

Because we prefer that it gets up your nose - is that OK.
Al Lewis wrote:

It's called "fiber". Try it, it might help with those mood swings.