Re: Russia Loves Israel

What you said!

Next time you crosspost this crap to alt.autos.bmw, the complaint goes to your ISP.

RAUS!

-- C.R. Krieger The Newsgroup Nazi

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

There is no need to shout.

It doesn't matter who wrote the Christian Scriptures.

From a Jewish perspective there is no "new" testament.

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

PS. Minor correction: I meant the Christian Gospels, as I think this is what we mean by the "New Testament".

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

PS. Minor correction: I meant the Christian Gospels, as I think this is what we mean by the "New Testament".

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Sent here in error -- ignore. DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Thanks Dori, We're dealing with a shmeckel here.

Reply to
Harry

You Jews and your slang words.... who can hate a people with insults like those?!?

;)

"Shmeckle"... lmao...

Reply to
Donovan Colbert