Re: Russia Loves Israel

Next time you crosspost this crap to alt.autos.bmw, the complaint goes to your ISP.
RAUS! -- C.R. Krieger The Newsgroup Nazi
There is no need to shout.
It doesn't matter who wrote the Christian Scriptures.
From a Jewish perspective there is no "new" testament.
DAS --
PS. Minor correction: I meant the Christian Gospels, as I think this is what we mean by the "New Testament".
DAS --
Thanks Dori, We're dealing with a shmeckel here.

You Jews and your slang words.... who can hate a people with insults like those?!?
;)
"Shmeckle"... lmao...

PS. Minor correction: I meant the Christian Gospels, as I think this is what we mean by the "New Testament".
DAS --
Sent here in error -- ignore. DAS --