Re: Russia Ready to Vaporize the Jewish Terrorist State

As soon as you can do the same and come up with a rational explanation why you're posting this crap to alt.*autos* groups.

I understand it perfectly. I'm trying to read a group about *BMWs*.
*Duh!* Barbie! -- C.R. Krieger (crossposting corrected)