Re: Russia Ready to Vaporize the Jewish Terrorist State

> Get a clue. Do you really consider yourself to be a "normal, balanced > person"? You have issues. The first thing you need to do is stand in > front of a mirror and take a good long look at yourself and ask - why am > I so gullible in accepting Jewish lies?

As soon as you can do the same and come up with a rational explanation why you're posting this crap to alt.*autos* groups.

What part of that don't you understand, Jethro?

I understand it perfectly. I'm trying to read a group about *BMWs*.

*Duh!* Barbie!

-- C.R. Krieger (crossposting corrected)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger