Re: Ryder vs Bilstein shocks

Bilstein is the absolute best shock for the mercedes and can be had heavily discounted by Rusty Cullen at 800-741-5252 P.

Are
Bilstein can be had for alot less than $100 each. I usually see about $60 each... don't put anything else on because you will replace that again. Bilstein are good for 150,000 easy.
Tiger wrote:

$60
again.

stupid question but i have 260K on my 82 300sd so why not go a less costly set?
the case, minus a few cans!
Ride will never be the same when using other brand... I have seen American shocks died in 2 years.
I used them. Terrible shocks(Ryder) Don.t make the same mistake I did. They are the ultimate definition of false economy.
OK, understand! now just have to find them for the 82 300sd
the case, minus a few cans!
http://www.mr-auto-parts.com Front Shocks Comfort: $55.04 Rear Shocks Comfort: $65.55
Rusty's is: F: $73.80 R: $80.01