Re: Saying Good Bye!

Hi Mcbrue,
It was funny to read your remarks... Sad you will leave the ng. Anyway, smart decision to buy the Lexus.
good luck! gaise
I've got an estimate on my 95 S320 for repairs over $3,800 to be done next week so I understand.
I always enjoyed your posts and the Lexus group is lucky to have you.
All the best to you and yours....

Maybe you can start writing posts in Haiku form on the Lexus NG?
All the best.
You'll be entering a world where nothing is too much trouble and Customer Service is a reality not a nuisance two day course that all staff are required to attend.
Reliability won't be a myth, it will become comfortable friend that's all too familiar, and retunring to the MB marque will be a difficult decision.
That aside I was following an LS430 only a few days aog on a motorway (that's an English freeway:-)) and looking at it from a three quarter aspect it struck me how much like the W140 it was.
Alan M
gb wrote:

You mean this is serious???
Ximinez

Why wouldn't it be serious?
regards, gb
gb wrote:

I had the impression the guy was never serious.
Ximinez
Wasn't aware that being in this group actually required Merc-car ownership...
So have a Lexus and have a laugh in this group.
DAS
"mcbrue" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

good thing too.
.
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

So you say I could sell my MB and still make some posts here from time to time?

Does this apply to VW drivers, too?
Juergen ;-)
<Sharp intake of breath>
Tricky question. Have to consult the Executive Committee.
DAS
"Juergen ." < snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com...
It is a sad day... good luck McBrue.
The way this thread is developing brings to mind a Robert Altman film
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070334 /
DAS
"zdilly/gary" < snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
I will certainly miss your wit and sarcasm.
You will be in good company as the new CEO of Ford Motor Company drives a Lexus.
Pete Cowper Visalia, California 1987 300E
Does he not know it's a no-no...?
DAS
"Pete Cowper" < snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3331.bay.webtv.net...