Re: Saying Good Bye!

mcbrue sadly in the trailer under the bridge down by the river

> > 96 S420 - 06 LS430 coming

Hi Mcbrue,

It was funny to read your remarks... Sad you will leave the ng. Anyway, smart decision to buy the Lexus.

good luck! gaise

Reply to
gb

I've got an estimate on my 95 S320 for repairs over $3,800 to be done next week so I understand.

I always enjoyed your posts and the Lexus group is lucky to have you.

All the best to you and yours....

Reply to
Wendy

Maybe you can start writing posts in Haiku form on the Lexus NG?

All the best.

Reply to
me

You'll be entering a world where nothing is too much trouble and Customer Service is a reality not a nuisance two day course that all staff are required to attend.

Reliability won't be a myth, it will become comfortable friend that's all too familiar, and retunring to the MB marque will be a difficult decision.

That aside I was following an LS430 only a few days aog on a motorway (that's an English freeway:-)) and looking at it from a three quarter aspect it struck me how much like the W140 it was.

Alan M

Reply to
Alan Mudd

You mean this is serious???

Ximinez

Reply to
The Spanish Inquisition

Why wouldn't it be serious?

regards, gb

Reply to
gb

I had the impression the guy was never serious.

Ximinez

Reply to
The Spanish Inquisition

Wasn't aware that being in this group actually required Merc-car ownership...

So have a Lexus and have a laugh in this group.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

It is a sad day... good luck McBrue.

Reply to
Tiger

good thing too.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

So you say I could sell my MB and still make some posts here from time to time?

Does this apply to VW drivers, too?

Juergen ;-)

Reply to
Juergen .

Tricky question. Have to consult the Executive Committee.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

The way this thread is developing brings to mind a Robert Altman film

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

I will certainly miss your wit and sarcasm.

You will be in good company as the new CEO of Ford Motor Company drives a Lexus.

Pete Cowper Visalia, California

1987 300E
Reply to
Pete Cowper