RE: SL Check Engine Liget OBDII Codes

I took it to an independant and they charged 172 US to get codes with a scanner. Here is what they note: #P0132 Oxygen Sensor voltage not to lean. Tested Sensors, they tested slow.
Also show codes: #96 Starter lock out #128 front left wheel speed sensor #224 Idle speed contact switch The check Engine light is now off and has not come back on. Should I replace Oxygon sensors so it will pass emmissions test in CA? I notice I can buy Ox Sensors with connectors already on. Would these be best? Is all of this fixable by a home mechanic? Thanks