Re: sl320/500 AC evaporator replacement?

hi Peter Please let us know if Keep-it-cool works

I have not been able to get the Keep-it-cool product. I was able to get a similar product called Sperseal premium marketed by Cliplight. It appears to be about the same. Has anyone tried this product? http://www.cliplight.com/ssp.php I will try it once my neighbor gets back from vacation and I can borrow his vacuum pump. Peter
dans l'article gIcfc.7841$dZ1.2557@fed1read04, Peter W. Peternouschek snipped-for-privacy@home.com a crit le 14/04/04 11:23:

The real name is Keep-it-Kool. I got it easily. They got a website, that I found through GOOGLE.
I will know if the product works for the long run when hot weather is back in Canada.
All I can say is that 2 weeks after the sealer was put in, I was in Florida (on my way back) and my A/C was working fine.
How well did it work for you?
a crit le 14/04/04 11:23 :

appears to

his
Florida

Hot weather in Canada is scheduled for the second tuesday in August this year so check back then.
dans l'article snipped-for-privacy@T-FCN.Net, Richard Sexton snipped-for-privacy@vrx.news a crit le 21/04/04 15:19:

I thought that an honest comment or trying to help others was important to this Newsgroup.
Unfunny jokes in reply to a posting is insulting. You"re probably of the kind that thinks that Indians grow feathers here in Canada.

Second tuesday in August not good for you then?

I live in northern Ontario and a lot of my neighbors are status indians.
Maybe you can parler Francais avec Mr Letendre. I heard French is spoken in Northern Ont. Is this true? (Of course no trace thereof in Tronna.)
:-) DAS
Wishful thinking! Remember this is German engineering! That means it will take 4 times longer to get at and replace a part that needs to be replaced.I saw a pic on the internet showing how the dash and wiring has to be all removed.What a mess.The guy did it himself in 2 days...20 hours of work.So I guess at $99 an hour,$3000 is about right.