Re: Soooo slow; 0-60 in 2.9 seconds...

Footnote: I'd never heard about "smoking" other cars until I started reading this newsgroup. I wonder if it's American jargon....
:-) DAS --

(while the Ferrari was stuck in a stationary line of traffic while my line was moving at 3 mph...)
DAS --
with the right rubber & driver the mini ain't going to cut it
the case, minus a few cans!