Re: Swirly haze on black MBenz Paint

liquid spray silicone detailer. It is used to clean and shine between waxing.I don't use a shammy. I have had better luck with clean very worn out cotton terry cloth towels and feel these work better. Shammy sometimes has chemicals that hang on to the surface and make a haze. Rob
Don't mess with meguiars. Here's what you do. Go to www.carcareonline.com And look in the how to sections for the info you need. Then use the brands he recommends. Richard

Along with tossing out the shammys "in favoir of Chamois" Meguiars swirl remover applied by a good non-orbital buffer will take 'em right out. Follow with Meg's Yellow Wax, it'll knock yer socks off!

ok ok... now were getting some where. what if you don't have a buffer. just your hands.
what can you do?

Rub like crazy 'til it shines!

Oh thank you man... thank you so much.