Re: The Beatles caused the disintegration of mankind

"The Beatles caused the disintegration of mankind"<<
(followed by copious snippage)
Er, High Court or whatever your name is...
Your tinfoil hat has a huge hole in it, and unfortunately that hole has allowed your brains to exit your skull. You might want to have that checked out.
At least John Lennon's last car was a Mercedes. 123 Wagon if I recall.

Does the cross-posted group bbs mean Big BullShit?
DAS
"Al McWhorter" < snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:BttSd.63587$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

Heh!
.
--

Nothing is the way it is because that's the way it has to be.

1 HP = 745.69987158227022 Watts

John also had a White 600 Grand limo that he later sold to George Harrison.
Well, troll, it would be worth it to me putting up with this trash if I could just find out why you decided on this selection of usenet groups to crosspost.

James, here you go: Lithium
See toward the bottom of the page for other brand names.
Generic Name: lithium carbonate
Other Forms: lithium citrate syrup
What is lithium carbonate: Officially lithium is classified as an antipsychotic. Really it's one of two true mood stabilizers. All the other meds that people call "mood stabilizers" are really anticonvulsants and are best used as anti-manics. The exception being Lamictal (lamotrigine), which is the other true mood stabilizer.
FDA Approved Uses of lithium: Acute and chronic bipolar mania, approved by the FDA to treat bipolar disorder in 1970. For thirty years the lithium meds were the only meds with FDA approval to treat mania that lasted longer than six months. As of early 2004 Zyprexa (olanzapine) just received approval to also treat chronic mania. We're supposed to stay on our meds but there are only two meds approved for use long than six months. Isn't that crazy?
Off-Label Uses of lithium. Some of the other uses of lithium that don't have FDA approval, but it will be prescribed for anyway include:
I wish it were possible to report abuse of user groups like this in order to have garbage like this deleted.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Amen. If Firefox would just come up with a filter that killed off anything crossposted I'd be happy.
JD
Cross-posting is in iteself not bad if the material is relevant, don't you think?
DAS
"JD" < snipped-for-privacy@gstringmail.com> wrote in message
I wouldn't say that crossposting can never be useful or relevant but given the extreme rarity of such usefulness I doubt I'd miss anything with a crosspost filter in place.
JD
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

All you need is love.