Re: "The Vietnam turnout was good as well"

Nick. I've told you that whilst I am flattered that you want to discuss your condition with me I do not feel qualified to offer any further help and I feel that you would be best to look for help in your town. this covers Flitwick and I am sure that they will give you all the help you need and will not judge you. Usenet is NOT the place for you to openly discuss your health issues.