Re: "The Vietnam turnout was good as well"

> >>Flitwick Nick. > > "Delusional stalkers frequently have had little, if any, contact with > their victims. They may have major mental illnesses like > schizophrenia, manic-depression or erotomania. What they all have in > common is some false belief that keeps them tied to their victims." > >

Nick. I've told you that whilst I am flattered that you want to discuss your condition with me I do not feel qualified to offer any further help and I feel that you would be best to look for help in your town.

this covers Flitwick and I am sure that they will give you all the help you need and will not judge you. Usenet is NOT the place for you to openly discuss your health issues.

Reply to
photographer