Re: Thermostat/Heating Problem 1987 190E 2.6

Hi Ross,
Have you checked the sensor that turns the fans on??? if you remove the cord from it and connect the two wires the fan should start??
best regards,
Allan
says...

Have you checked the sensor that turns the fans on???
This was going to be my question. I've also got a 1987 190 and the sensor switch has just failed on mine. Check the sensor as suggested. It's very simple to replace.
Thank you for the message. Please let me know what does sensor looks like? Any guidance?
Thanks.
Ross.