RE: Tires- E320 THANKS!

I wanted to thank you for your replies to my original post, looking for advice/suggestions on a new set of tires for my '97 E320... I read the posts
and when I went back a day later to re-read them, and reply, the post was gone (must be my Outlook Express setting or my server..)
Once again, thanks.. one last question- car came with 215-55-R16's... Along the way, a 225-50-R16 was suggested as an alternate... what's the difference, is it acceptable... I stumbled along Falkens, which Consumers gave high ratings to...
--
B'Regards,

Vinnie
You can look it up at Google.
Thanks Tiger... I've already done that, but was hoping someone might have some input... as far as I can tell, the physical difference between these 2 tires is that the substitute is fatter- more rubber to road- but a slightly smaller tire (less wall)- appearing like a low profile tire... odometer reading of 60 is actually about 59mph...
But what does this do to the engineering of the Benz and how do I know if MB recommends an alternate size- or is this the dealer 'selling it'...
Thanks!

Uncle Vinnie wrote:

How about 235-45-R16? Is that OK for snow tires?