Re: trouble with air in brake line 190E

I just ran into the same problem. What I found out is that there are 2 reservoirs in the brake fluid reservoir. You have to overfill the brake reservoir with brake fluid. It will then spill over into the other
reservoir. The marks you see for min / max are for the front brakes. If you look towards the back by the master cylinder you will see that second set of markings. I became very frustrated because I got fluid for a while and then there was nothing but air. I went and bought a Mighty Max Vacuum tool but got no where. After I found out about the second reservoir everything went great. You dont need the expensive tools to do this.